We Guarantee Your Journey
Are you looking for a Quality Automotive repair with a friendly attitude at a competitive price? Talk to us!!.
At UNITED UNITED AUTOLION, we are committed to Quality (MTA ASSURED), Quick & Durable fix to all your Automotive needs. Our Qualified confident team with more than 20 years of experience at dealerships will ensure that you are served in the very best possible way.
Don’t pay dealership a hell lot more if you can get the same service at an affordable price. Visit us and we can show you how your cars are transformed by us.
A stitch in time saves nine!
We use Quality products so that you can be assured of your journey. High Quality Castrol Lubricants are used in all our services; Our Standard service includes 25 point check-up and recommendations to keep your drive enjoyable.
- MTA assured W.O.F
- Free Courtesy Car.
- Free Engine Bay Clean.
- Free wash and wax Mag wheels with Standard Service.
- Genuine Oil Filter with Standard Service*.
- Dealership Quality Assured with Quick Turnaround.
- Pick Up, Deliver & Drop off at no additional cost*.
- All Services with Castrol Lubricants.
- Diesel Service & Repair.
- Complete Electrical & Mechanical Servicing and repairing.
- Servicing of Automatic & Manual transmission and Final Drive (Differential.)
- Clutch Repair/ Replacement.
- Latest Scanners for Diagnosing, Resetting & Updating to increase efficiency.
- Pre Purchase Check Up & Report.
- Insurance Jobs.
- Tyre Replacements & Wheel Alignment.
- Our range of service includes as below:
- Wax and Polish.
- Wiper and wiper blade replacement on the spot.
- Headlight / Headlight Bulb Replacement and alignment, Parking Lamps, Indicators/ Fog Lamps/ Spotlight/ Daytime running lights.
- Central Locking and Remote Control.
- Tyres, Wheel Balancing & Wheel Alignment.
- Structure Corrosion Check.
- Engine Oil.
- Air Filter.
- Transmission CVT.
- Power Steering.
- Water pump.
- Drive Belts.
- Timing Chains.
- Ignition Coils.
- Spark Plugs
- Air Flow sensor.
- All Sensors.
- Air Conditioning.
- Hose and Pipes.
- Oil Leaks.
- Seat Belts.
- Sun Wisors.
- Steering wheels.
- Stereo Installation.
- Cabin Filters.
- Accessory Socket.
- Fuel Gauge / Speedometer / Odometer Replacement.
- Suspension, Shock Absorbers.
- SRS/ABS check.