UNITED AUTOLION is Meril’s dream come true. Hailing from a small village in Sri Lanka, Meril has come a long way to being the one of the most successful Automotive Engineer here. His experience around the world along with the technical trainings completed with major manufacturers makes him a stand out from the rest.
- Meril Gamage -> Born in Sri Lanka (Galle).
- Graduated Automobile Engineering from AETI, Colombo Sri Lanka.
- Worked with Associated Motorways as a Junior Technician and was promoted as a service advisor. Completed many training programs for Nissan & Suzuki.
- He was associated with Maseelah Training Company in Middle East. Completed training programs for Nissan, Toyota Chrysler, Dodge & Mitsubishi dealers.
- Attended Mitsubishi Factory training in Japan. This helped me to learn Japanese so that I could understand the training.
- Started my own Automotive business as an Authorised Service dealer for Suzuki in Srilanka.
- For better life prospects, he moved to NZ. He was associated with Andrew Simms Mitsubishi for about 8 years as the Senior Technician/ Advisor in the Newmarket Branch.
United Autolion has approvals from the below:
Our major suppliers include:
- CASTROL NZ
- DAVIE HOLDEN
- JOHN ANDREW FORD
- ANDREW SIMM MITSUBHISHI
- BM PARTS
- YHI NZ
- EASTERN TYRE
- BLAIR TYRE
- PARTS CONNECTION